Franklin Resources Inc. is an American holding company that, together with its subsidiaries, is referred to as Franklin Templeton Investments; it is a global investment firm originally founded in New York in 1947 as Franklin Distributors, Inc. It is listed on the NYSE under the ticker BEN, in honor of Benjamin Franklin, who was admired by founder Rupert Johnson, Sr. In 1973 the company’s headquarters moved from New York to San Mateo, California. Today, Franklin Templeton Investments is one of the world’s largest asset management groups with over US$844.7 billion in assets under management (AUM) on behalf of over 25 million private, professional and institutional investors, as at September 30, 2013, up $29.7 billion or 4% during the 4th quarter (FY 2013).
- Mark Mobius & Bloomberg’s financial person walk Hong Kong market on Emerging Markets prospects (thaishortnews.wordpress.com)
- Mark Mobius Tells Us What He Looks For When He Journeys To The Economic Final Frontier (businessinsider.com)
- Russian Federation : MOBIUS announces sale of TNK-BP Stake to ROSNEFT (hispanicbusiness.com)
- Final Reflection (bessphamkriss.wordpress.com)
- Franklin Templeton Investments to Increase Fee Transparency and Predictability for Canadian Mutual Fund Investors (hispanicbusiness.com)