Mark Mobius & a Bloomberg‘s financial service person, went walking the Hong Kong markets, in trying to answer the question on emerging market prospects. Mark Mobius and Warren Buffet shares some common investment strategy, in being close to the ground, with Mark and his market and Warren and his McDonald. Since then, Mark posted a long report on his Templeton Fund website, saying he is still confident of emerging market prospects, citing mainly, emerging markets long track of growth that is higher than developed markets. Mark investment horizon is mostly 3 years. Since the start of the year, emerging markets have zoomed up, but hit a major speed bump, being the situation with the quantity easing in the USA. Thailand wise, despite the current political crisis, most market observer says it is the Thai firms, rapid gearing up for expansion, that is hurting the market, as capital gain and dividend becomes at risk.
- Mark Mobius Tells Us What He Looks For When He Journeys To The Economic Final Frontier (businessinsider.com)
- “Hong Kong under Spotlight” to promote Hong Kong-Canada partnership (canchamnews.wordpress.com)
- Home-Price Curbs Chopping 10000 Hong Kong Agents – Bloomberg (bloomberg.com)
- Philippines’ Aquino Races the World’s Fastest Economies – Bloomberg (bloomberg.com)
- Why markets are cheering a Modi-led BJP (profit.ndtv.com)