Thai Rath, Thailand most powerful newspaper and mostly anti Thaksin, reports a major Australian tourism relates media, saying that traveling to Thailand is still OK, just avoid some parts of Bangkok that the protest are active. The Australians, known mostly as a gutsy type of people, have come out, with this message from the tourism media, as about 20 to 30 countries, have issued tourism warning to Thailand. Thailand’s tourism is in trouble, for example, as reports say Khao Sarn Road tourism association, may cancle new years celebration this year. Worse, overall, with Thailand’s export sputtering and local consumption evaporating, most of Thailand’s economic thinkers were hoping that Thailand’s tourism, will help add a spark to Thailand’s economy.
- Tourism Authority Of Thailand Bangkok Protests Bullshit (khonkaen.ws)
- Khaosan road in trouble (ttrweekly.com)
- Tourism Authority Of Thailand Irresponsible Updates (khonkaen.ws)
- Protest does not affect Pattaya tourism (travelnewsthailand.wordpress.com)
- Thai Tourism Tanks (khonkaen.ws)