Just briefly, Abhisit’s Dems Fascist, Suthep, is attempting to take over Thailand, having thus far, took control of the Finance Ministry and Foreign Ministry offices. Abhisit and Suthep are facing murder charges for killing about 100 Red Shirts protesters. The Abhisit’s Dems Fascist also attacked a foreign journalist and went intimidating many Thai news organizations. Meanwhile, another group of Fascist, the Yellow Shirts, have also called for its supporter to support Abhisit’s Dems Fascist. Suthep says he will take control of every ministry and topple the Yingluck’s government in a few days. With that, Suthep says he then plans to set up a Thai people’s council, to reform Thailand, ridding Thailand of Thaksin’s influences. Conflicting reports says the Bangkok elite establishment, to which Abhisit and Suthep serves, plan to appoint Anund Panyarachun as the Prime Minister, but there is another contender competing. If Suthep fails, neutral observer says the elite control independent units, such as the constitutional court and the anti corruption units will step in, to kick Yingluck out. The problem for the elite establishment, and the Fascist that serves it, is that in its recent mass protest, with a target of getting 1 to 2 million protesters, ended up galvanizing at best, about 100,000 to 200,000 Thais, and the Red Shirts, on the other hand, is a grass-roots movement with millions of supporters throughout Thailand. Then there are also millions of Thais the who supports the Pheu Thai Party. No matter how one cuts it, most neutral observer says, Thailand is in for a long struggle, with the risk of Civil War, getting closer and closer, stage by stage.
- Amnesty Bill Stirs A Hornet’s Nest! Here is the fact sheet (thaishortnews.wordpress.com)
- Thailand’s National Security Council head says “All Protester Groups are linked in Trying to Topple Yingluck” (thaishortnews.wordpress.com)
- Amnesty & Reconciliation: The Shinawatra Family caught between The Red Shirts and Abhisit? (thaiintelligentnews.wordpress.com)
- About 80K to 100K Red Shirts protest in support 0f Democracy & Yingluck, ahead of Thai Cambodia ruling (thaishortnews.wordpress.com)
- Violent rubber farmers join Abhisit’s Dems, Suthep lead, protest at Democracy Monument (thaishortnews.wordpress.com)