The elite’s control Thai court system and the elite’s control anti corruption unit are both making moves, to take advantage of the movement against the amnesty bill, to come out accepted and popular. Local press reports the Thai court system spokesman, has OK, for judges, to participate in the protest against the amnesty bill. The press also reports the anti corruption unit, is to petition to the UN’s that the Thai amnesty bill is against Thailand’s agreement with international convention, on anti corruption. It is quite remarkable, how any justice system in the world, can allow its judges to go on protest, against a legislature by Parliament. And it quite remarkable, how Thailand’s anti corruption unit, long known for working for the elite establishment, is inciting corruption, to the United Nations.
- Meet Supa: The elite establishment candidate to the anti corruption unit (thaishortnews.wordpress.com)
- Democracy: 3) Elite establishment on major offensive, manipulating “Justice” & Related critical factors (thaiintelligentnews.wordpress.com)
- Thaksin Corruption? What Transparency International Says vs What Elite Thai Establishment Says (assassinationthaksin.wordpress.com)
- Meet The Iconic Thai, Anand: He says “I have never been more concern with corruption in Thailand than now” (thaishortnews.wordpress.com)
- From rice to Tawil to Chuan to Ferraris, anti-corruption unit show “Corrupt Nature” in plain sight (thaishortnews.wordpress.com)