There are some mixed reports as to the status and the success of several stock market in ASEAN linking, as to the success and progress of the linkages. But one thing is certain, that with thre linkages, one market performance will impact other markets performances.
Total Telecom reports that the Thai stock market had install a Mission Critical software, that was deploy and maintain by a Thai firm, Stream IT Consulting. Stream I.T. Consulting Ltd. was established on November 1998 and is fast becoming one of the leading Systems Integration and IT consultancies in Thailand today. Total Telecom reports; “ADVA Optical Networking announced today that the Stock Exchange of Thailand has deployed the ADVA FSP 3000 for mission-critical storage area network (SAN) connectivity. Focusing primarily upon business continuity and disaster recovery applications, the ADVA FSP 3000 was specifically chosen because of its proven success in other financial networks around the world. The Thailand Stock Exchange is now able to transport information between data centers with low latency, high availability and robust security. The ADVA FSP 3000 was installed and will be maintained by Stream I.T. Consulting. “Trust is the cornerstone of our business. It’s something we pride ourselves on. It’s what our customers expect from us, it’s what we expect from ourselves,” said Mr. Thirapun Sanpakit, senior vice presidentgroup head, IT Operations, Stock Exchange of Thailand. “An always-on and dependable network is a key part of this trust. Our data is critical to our success and our customers’ success. They need to know data is safe, secure and readily available. The team at ADVA Optical Networking understands these demands. That’s why we’ve been working with them for many years. Our trust in their team and their technology is unwavering. They are always there, always available. Ultimately, we trust them with our business.” (Read More)
- Latest mid-size Japan firm to tap Thailand for ASEAN push: B Eng G (thaishortnews.wordpress.com)
- Thailand’s Security & Exchange Commission in massive drive to lift Thais “Money Management Skill” (thaishortnews.wordpress.com)
- Yingluck to open up Thailand for global discussionon the “Rule of Law” (thaishortnews.wordpress.com)
- Stock Exchange of Thailand Deploys ADVA FSP 3000 for Mission-Critical Data Transport (hispanicbusiness.com)
- Thai miniature radio taging device (RFID) industry to grow 25% (thaishortnews.wordpress.com)