Business Plus magazine, part of the prestigious ARIP group of publication, reports the Ministry of Commerce‘s International Trade Department run, Thaitrade.com, has gotten 1 million hits from customer. Thaitrade.com is a website, with information on Thai goods and services, meant to help foreign and Thai businesses “Match” their interest. Business Plus magazine quotes, Srirath, head of the International Trade Department as saying Thailand’s exporters and business people in general, are experience grave difficulties in international trade, with currency markets pushing up the value of the Thai bath making Thai product less competitive, and that global economy is in the early stages of recovery, also hurting business prospect. However, Srirath, says the department is trying to assist business people, with increase business matching opportunity. Most neutral Thai economist says this year, Thai exports is expected to be flat, with at best, recording a 5 to 10% expansion. Apart from Thaitrade.com being mainly about “Business Matching Opportunity” the website also serves Thai SMEs, acting as a central point for “One Stop Solution” for the various problems Thai SMEs face.
- ELMA 2013 Sets Thai Export Logistics Standard (sacbee.com)
- ELMA 2013 Sets Thai Export Logistics Standard (sys-con.com)
- ELMA 2013 Sets Thai Export Logistics Standard (prnewswire.com)
- ELMA Award Underscores Thailand’s Logistics Management Capability (prnewswire.com)
- Thai Myanmar business matching to spur Thai entreprenuers to invest in Myanmar (entrepreneurthai.wordpress.com)