The “Bermuda Triangle of Thai political crisis? Several Thai press reports a pollster, ABAC poll, in asking a sample of Thais what they thought are the causes of conflict in Thai society, the respondents mentioned politicians (80.3%), law and the constitution (54.0%), the media (51.2%), state authorities (35.8%), the people in general (29.7%), and others such as academics and independent agencies (23.9%). More than two-third or 67.9% of the respondents believed there are political groups with an intention of toppling the government while the rest did not think so. Most thought Thaksin is the real Prime Minister in Thailand.
- Thai Education: Why The Thai Government Won’t Fix It (khonkaen.ws)
- Blair draws on tough situation with IRA, in contributing solve Thais “Great Divide” (thaishortnews.wordpress.com)
- Singapore’s iconic figure, Lee Kwan Yu on Thailand & Thaksin “An Underclass Stirs” (thaishortnews.wordpress.com)
- Oh, Really? About 45 Ultra-Nationalist Fascist groups united to reform Thailand, promising “Happy Thais” (thaishortnews.wordpress.com)
- UK’s super store, Tesco, breaks Thai Corporate Social Responsibility record, planted 9 million trees (thaishortnews.wordpress.com)