A Foreign Chambers of Commerce in Thailand head, told Thai Intel, that the current head of the Joint Foreign Chambers of Commerce in Thailand, should stop ordering and insisting the Thai government comply with its recommendations, but the head, should instead, use “Constructive Engagement” with the Thai government. “I agree with all the points and recommendations, that the Joint Foreign Chamber of Commerce head says, but he is going at it the wrong way, in telling and insisting what the Thai government should to do. Instead he should constructively engaged the Thai government, rationalizing by stressing benefits and cost in a straight forward manner way for the Thai government to consider, and using educational strategy in the communication,” said the chambers head. There are a number of issues the joint chambers have asked from various Thai government for many years, but often, various Thai governments have rejects the demand, for a variety of reasons.
- Thai officials to brain-storm for ways to off-load rice stock, as global glut hit sales (thaishortnews.wordpress.com)
- Center for Strategic & International Study: Abhisit’s Dems should join the forum without issuing pre-conditions (thaishortnews.wordpress.com)
- Thai Intel: Thai government & separatist militant, BRN, in “Understanding” for peaceful Ramadan (aseandefense.wordpress.com)
- Thai Tourism In Danger (khonkaen.ws)
- Thai Government Responds on Natural Fruit Case, Finnwatch/FLHRs Question Government’s Official Inspection of Natural Fruit (andyjhall.wordpress.com)