Thai food manufacturer CP Foods UK has invested £4M in a new food factory in Newmarket that has created 100 jobs. The new factory will make packaged food for convenience store in the UK. CP is one of the largest added value food producers in the world. CP vision statement incorporates the message that we will be the “Kitchen of the World”. The company is based in Thailand and we have manufacturing facilities throughout South East Asia. CP Foods (UK) Limited is a member of the CPF Group of companies, and is the UK division of the worldwide CPF Group. As part of CPF Group, CP take complete responsibility for all deliveries to our UK customers, with the full backing of CPF. CP have our own production facilities in the UK, where imported product is prepared and packaged for sale.
- Thailand’s global class conglomerate, CP, total investment in Vietnam reach US$1 billion (thaishortnews.wordpress.com)
- Lion Air to Reach Thailand by Year’s End (thejakartaglobe.com)
- ASEAN Economic Community (AEC): Lost In Thailand (khonkaen.ws)
- Thailand’s US$1 billion bagged rice market hit hard, consumption drops to half normal level (thaishortnews.wordpress.com)
- Living in Thailand (ayogastoryforkids.com)