Well, Thailand is a developing country and its politicians, like Abhisit, can say anything and will get away with it, because pro establishment press like Bangkok Post supports Abhisit. But as incredible as it can sound to anyone from a developed country, as Kofi Ananad, the former UN head, says he can not attend Yingluck‘s brain-storming on Thailand’s problems because of prior engagement, Abhisit have taken the opportunity to say that Annand does not want to be a tool of Yingluck. Meanwhile, Bangkok Post ran a head line report today, that Yingluck earlier said Kofi Anand has agreed to attend. The fact is, in all Thai press report, it only says that Yingluck’s representative have initiated contack with Kofi Annand and tentitively Kofi had agreed to attend. Thai type of twisting of news to propagate “Fake News” by the likes of Bangkok Post and Abhisit, is the nature of the Thai establishment to corrupt everything decent, towards their own goals.
- Bangkok Post says Abhisit Dems will try to stop Tony Blair & Kofi Annand joining Yingluck’s brain-storming forum (thaishortnews.wordpress.com)
- Corruption? Bangkok Post big-shot donates US$60,000 to Abhisit’s Democrat Party (thaishortnews.wordpress.com)
- Yingluck’s forum on how to solve Thailand’s political problems gets Tony Blair & Kofi Annan (thaishortnews.wordpress.com)
- Abhisit, Oxford grad, homely & polite, shocked critics with successive use of “Extreme Swear Word” in speech (thaishortnews.wordpress.com)
- Corruption Focus: 3) Bangkok Post big-shot donates US$60,000 to Abhisit’s Democrat Party (thaiintelligentnews.wordpress.com)