Yesterday Thaksin tweeter that Abhisit is not scared of the Thai court, as Abhisit is counting on the Thai court to find him not guilty, but Thaksin said that if Abhisit face an international court, he would be scared. The Tweet related to the about 100 killed protesters during tha military crack-down in 2010, where the Thai FBI and prosecutor have levied murder charge on Abhisit. Abhisit have maintain that the crack-down order, being an emergency decree, gives him power and shields him, from wrong doings. The Thai court have been coming out with rulings that the military killed a number of people, who were un-armed. A case lodge by the Red Shirts, and their lawyer, Robert Amsterdam, is sitting at the international court, but Yingluck have not gave the green light for the court to start an investigation in Thailand. The Yingluck government came close to acknowledging the court’s power, but the move is objected by the Thai elite establishment, who say if the court have power, it would have power over the Thai monarchy.
- Corruption? Bangkok Post big-shot donates US$60,000 to Abhisit’s Democrat Party (thaijournalismwatch.wordpress.com)
- Corruption? Bangkok Post big-shot donates US$60,000 to Abhisit’s Democrat Party (thaishortnews.wordpress.com)
- Corruption Focus: 3) Bangkok Post big-shot donates US$60,000 to Abhisit’s Democrat Party (thaiintelligentnews.wordpress.com)
- Rice Scheme! Caught between the elite & rice farmers, Yingluck compromise & lost all friends? (thaishortnews.wordpress.com)
- Abhisit, Oxford grad, homely & polite, shocked critics with successive use of “Extreme Swear Word” in speech (thaishortnews.wordpress.com)