Local press reports the house speaker have told to Thai Parliament police to stand-by in case Abhisit‘s Dems break into violence rampage inside Parliament again, when the Amnesty Bill is debated. About a year ago, when another Amnesty Bill came up to debate inside Parliament, a large group of Abhisit’s Dems broke into violence, including going up to the speaker and pulled him off his chair, and attempted to steal the speaker chair. On the floor of the Parliament, Abhisit’s Dems threw documents into the air and also at the speaker. Also on the floor, some of Abhisit’s Dems MP attacked the government’s MP physically, such as strangling an MP. In that confusion, the Parliament police stepped in and broker the Abhisit’s Dems violent rampage. This time the house speaker have asked about 200 Parliament police to be on stand by, to take disruptive MP out of the Parliament chamber and also for some police to stand behind the house speaker, in case the Dems attacked the speaker again.
- Abhisit the snake? After years of criticizing Yingluck’s rice policy, Abhisit says poor rice farmers! (thaishortnews.wordpress.com)
- Despite polls supporting amnesty, Abhisit’s Dems revving up protest against Amnesty Bill (thaishortnews.wordpress.com)
- A slap in Abhisit’s face as Muslim in the Deep South welcomes talks with, the often terrorizing, militant (thaishortnews.wordpress.com)
- Corruption? Bangkok Post big-shot donates US$60,000 to Abhisit’s Democrat Party (thaishortnews.wordpress.com)
- DSI to officially file charges of premeditated murder against former prime minister Abhisit Vejjajiva (thaishortnews.wordpress.com)