Prachachart Turakij, a Thai business newspaper, reports that with Japan upping its promotion for Thai tourist to tour Japan, average tour price have fallen to about US$1,000 for tickets and a few days of hotel cost. The paper says this year about 400,000 Thai is expected to visit Japan, up from last year at about 200,000 Thais. However, the number of Thais tourist to Japan began to climb as the Thai currency baht, began to hard against the Japanese currency Yen. Forthermore, industry observer says Japan’s culture and nature offering, is popular with the Thais, especially, with many Japanese TV program, highly popular in Thailand.
- Journalism: 6) Yingluck’s Minister says local & global news attack on Thai rice, hurt sales price to Iran (thaiintelligentnews.wordpress.com)
- Recovering USA economy gets Thai food restaurant entrepreneurs excited (entrepreneurthai.wordpress.com)
- A Thai entrepreneur who will sleep with rocks to bring out Global award winning products (entrepreneurthai.wordpress.com)
- Current flood reminds Thais of how ridiculous Thai court is to delay anti flood spending (thaishortnews.wordpress.com)
- Yingluck Focus: 4) Foremost Thai expert, Pavin, on Yingluck in Japan “Charm & Open Talk” (thaiintelligentnews.wordpress.com)