Prachachart Turakij, a Thai business newspaper, reports Central’s restaurant subsidiary, Central Restaurant Group, have hired a foreigner, with extensive experience in global restaurant business, to spearhead its drive to market restaurants under its wing, throughout ASEAN and beyond. The paper said the group has set a budget for expansion at US$30 million, in a drive to expand sales by about 30% to hit US$300 million in total sales. The paper also reported the the restaurant group have recently under-went a re-structuring to beef up its administrative organ, particularly in the group’s finances. The paper reports that apart from the group pushing its current restaurant brand to ASEAN, the group also plans to pick-up new brands of food chain. The paper said the group is targeting to have about 1,000 restaurant under management in about 2 years.
- A People-Centered ASEAN is Malaysia’s Mission in 2015 (dinmerican.wordpress.com)
- Malaysia, when chair of ASEAN, will focus on ASEAN people togetherness (aseandefense.wordpress.com)
- Can ASEAN Bloom for 50 Years More? (dinmerican.wordpress.com)
- Competitiveness: 2) Strong Issan Economy? What Reuters & Bangkok Post will not tell you! (thaiintelligentnews.wordpress.com)
- Strong ASEAN-Japan ties important to Asia & global stability (aseandefense.wordpress.com)
- ASEAN, China set to make progress on South China Sea conflict (english.kyodonews.jp)