A former Supreme Court judge, Ychuchart Srisaeng, have criticized Thailand’s prime Minister Yingluck, for taking a vacation at Pattaya. Ychuchart said Pattaya is a sex filled resort town and that for Yingluck to take a vacation at Pattaya, shows bad judgement and an im-moral character. Ychuchart also blasted away at Yingluck on a variety of other issues. Yingluck is often criticized by Thais, but for a former justice to come out and blast her, have attracted attentions. On the social network, many posted that the city of Bangkok is a bigger “Whorehouse” than Pattaya, and clearly Bangkok is where Ychuchart lives and works. Other on the social network just shrug and said the Thai courts are part of the elite establishment rule of Thailand and Ychuchart blasting away at Yingluck for such a non-issue, is indicative of the justice system.
- Current flood reminds Thais of how ridiculous Thai court is to delay anti flood spending (thaishortnews.wordpress.com)
- Thais in Deep South mostly supports Yingluck’s government talks with militant (aseandefense.wordpress.com)
- Pattaya – Popular Tourist Destination For Thailand Visitors (henrywilliamsonn.wordpress.com)
- Retired CIA Agent Stabbed By Two Teenagers In Pattaya (pattayadailynews.com)
- An Holiday To Pattaya, Thailand (andymfdotcom.wordpress.com)