Korn, from Thailand‘s Democrat Party, the opposition party, just went to visit a Red Shirts Village. There are about 10,000 such village in Thailand where the Red Shirts are strong and have declare themselves Red Shirts Village. Korn’s most substantiated statement from the village, is that there are parts of Thailand that never hear the Democrat Party’s message. Korn also went posting on his Facebook account, of his experience at the Red Shirts Village, saying many Red Shirts came out to greet him and that the village gave him a gift to remember the visit. However, a Red Shirts news outfit, went to the village that Korn went to visit, and made an interview of the people and posted the video on Facebook. According to the interview, only a few people came out to meet Korn and the gift Korn said was given to him, was actually bought by Korn from the village. Korn is seen as a replacement for Abhisit.
- Here to Stay: Korn is back with a new album this fall (blog4dat.wordpress.com)
- Is Red Shirts as movement near bankrupt? (thaishortnews.wordpress.com)
- Guy Fawkes “Mask Off” as Abhisit’s Bangkok governor supply city car to lead movement (thaishortnews.wordpress.com)
- Politics: 3) Red Shirts movement low on funding (thaiintelligentnews.wordpress.com)
- Corruption? Bangkok Post big-shot donates US$60,000 to Abhisit’s Democrat Party (thaishortnews.wordpress.com)