A Democrat Party MP, Sathit Petuthecha, said yesterday, as Yingluck went to the Defense Ministry to accept her position as Thailand‘s Defense Minister, that, quote: “The military exists under a trashy dress.” The Sathit incident follows earlier incident when about 100 Thais went to protest that Yingluck going to the Defense Ministry, by blocking her passage and said that, quote: “It is a shame the Thai military will have to salute a pussy.” Sathit is known for such out-burst, earlier he was sued by a model, where Sathit used an “R” rated picture of the model, with the wording, quote “Yingluck is worse than a whore” written on the picture. Yingluck’s Pheu Thai Party spokesman, at a press conference yesterday called on the elder at the Democrat Party to talk to Sathit as his behavior has tarnished the Thai MP status and standard. “Or is all the people in the Democrat Party are young,” said the spokesman.
- Is Red Shirts as movement near bankrupt? (thaishortnews.wordpress.com)
- Will Yingluck include “Grade A” people into her cabinet re-shuffle? (thaishortnews.wordpress.com)
- Asia Plus: Thai PM expected to pay visit to Tajikistan next month, global water meet on agenda (aseandefense.wordpress.com)
- Cabinet reshuffle empowers government, but Thailand’s mostly hate Yingluck press to negate gains (thaishortnews.wordpress.com)
- Politics: 3) Red Shirts movement low on funding (thaiintelligentnews.wordpress.com)
- Injustice Fact: 1) Abhisit can & did amend the military constitution, but Yingluck can not (thaiintelligentnews.wordpress.com)