Thai PM, Yingluck Shinawatra is following up on her focus on “Democratic Issues” when speaking at global venue, with the latest a Sri Lanka Parliament address. The Sri lanka address on Democracy, follows an earlier speech, also on democracy, that outraged the Thai Elite Establishment. At Sri lanka, , Yingluck said, quote: “Thai Democracy is under attack.” In Sri Lanka with the intention of building a closer partnership and to seek Sri Lanka’s support in building a bridge of multi-dimensional cooperation throughout Asia, Thai PM, Yingluck Shinawatra said in a historic, Sri Lanka’s Parliament address, “Democracy is the best form of the government to protect the rights and liberty of people and advance social interests…..Democracy is not an internal affair of one country alone. Democracies around the world must join to protect the people. Our two countries with our experiences and lessons can contribute greatly to the advancement of democratic forces.” Yimgluck said she was The Sri Lankan people have always shown great courage in protecting their nation and the value of their democracy. On a personal level I am deeply honoured to be addressing the same Parliament where the world’s first female Prime Minister Sirimavo Bandaranaike once led the government,” she said (Source).
- Thai prime minister arrives in Sri Lanka for 2-day official visit to strengthen bilateral ties (vancouverdesi.com)
- While Thai Prime Minister Visits Sri Lanka – 90,000 Tamil War Widows Face Sexual Abuse by Sri Lankan Forces: TGTE (oneislandtwonationsblogspotcom.typepad.com)
- Thai PM to visit Sri Lanka, Maldives (emergingfrontiersblog.com)
- Two iconic extreme right journalist charged with “Sexual Related Attacks” on Thaksin & Yingluck (thaishortnews.wordpress.com)
- Yet another “Sexual Related Attack” on PM Yingluck, hacked website to say Yingluck a “Slut” (thaishortnews.wordpress.com)