The Inter-Parliamentary Union attorney, Mark Trovel, was denied access to attend a Thai court hearing yesterday, on a case involving Chartuporn Promphan, a Red Shirts terminated from his MP seat andf charged with terrorism, relating to the Abhisit crack-down that killed about 100 protesters. The attorney also requested to meet with the Thai Constitutional Court to discuss the Thai Parliament amending the constitution, to which the Constitutional Court is trying to stop. The constitutional court refused to meet him. Earlier, the Inter-Parliamentary Union, says Thailand is duffering from a “Judicial Coup.” Most neutral observer of Thailand, globally and locally, says the Thai justice system, mostly serves the Elite Establishment agenda, in keeping Thailand in what is called “Thai Style Democracy” where Democracy is managed and controlled by the Elite Establishment (Source).
- Shot that killed Italian journalist, Fabio Polenghi, came from Army’s side, said court (thaishortnews.wordpress.com)
- International Parliamentary Union issues “Letter” & 312 MPs & Senators issues “Letter” (thaishortnews.wordpress.com)
- International Parliamentary Union to send investigative team to Thailand on Chatuporn case (thaishortnews.wordpress.com)
- PM Yingluck blast back at Abhisit, cite facts that Thai competitiveness up according to global ranking (thaishortnews.wordpress.com)
- Abhisit moves to have most Thai political parties wipe out of existence by constitutional court (thaishortnews.wordpress.com)